posted by .meredith. at 6:45 pm
your hair is friggin long!
I second that comment.Seriously, it's like freaking tentacles or some crap like that.
Holy smokes, it's not long anymore.I took care of it, gosh!-M
Okay.I was going to say "Whoa, is that your real hair!?" but then after reading all the others I decided it wouldn't be an original and so all I say is....I wish it could have been my hair snippers that cut your hair...*sniff sniff*
Post a Comment
<< Home
Thankful to be living life in beautiful Burlington Vermont, where contrary to what the rest of the country may think, it’s possible to live closer to the beach than a ski slope!
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
your hair is friggin long!
I second that comment.
Seriously, it's like freaking tentacles or some crap like that.
Holy smokes, it's not long anymore.
I took care of it, gosh!
-M
Okay.
I was going to say "Whoa, is that your real hair!?" but then after reading all the others I decided it wouldn't be an original and so all I say is....
I wish it could have been my hair snippers that cut your hair...*sniff sniff*
Post a Comment
<< Home