Coming to a mailbox near you....
or possibly Martha's live TV show.
While tooling around in Sherwin Williams the other day, I was looking for a nice green to paint my room. Like most things, I got distracted by the names of the paints. Martha's color names are exceptionally great! If you are familiar with her paint samples at all, you know she has a perforated square in the center of her sample, for maximum color coordinating accuracy. Bam, standing there I got a burst of creativity! I grabbed paint samples that had really good names, punched out the center, and put a picture of the name of the paint in the opening, and glued it on cardstock for notecards.
My dad said I should e-mail it to Martha, maybe I'll be on her show someday...until then...
adieu!



2 Comments:
THESE ARE THE MOMENTS I HATE YOU THE MOST.
I don't get what's going on.
Post a Comment
<< Home