are you sure?
Today I was having one of those times where none of the music in iTunes was striking my fancy..... so I clicked on the radio option, and then proceeded to click on "International." I scanned the list of stations with things ranging from Iranianradio.com to japan-a-radio...even BNN.com (a dutch station). Well, I decided to click on Cable Radio UK....I hear the DJ say "Cable Radio..a breath of fresh airwaves..." Followed by some beats that are all to familiar, it's gangsta's paradise, are you sure about that breath of fresh airwaves?
Michael Jackson is definitely playing now, come on UK..you're letting me down! (not that there is anything wrong with him, but just not now!)


7 Comments:
I take it ALL back!
This radio station is the best thing ever! It had a rough begining...but it totally redeemed itself. It plays what I call "Florida Music." Which to anyone else would be music of 6th-7th grade (if you are about 22 now). But for me, it's the music that was popular when I lived in Florida.
Yeah, I guess that does include M.Jackson.
Well the problem is that you're listening to European Radio. They aren't exactly the best people to look at for pop music.
I mean they idolize David Hasselhoff.
But Jooooooon
It's European, hence the basis of its appeal!
sigh
yerr right
oh gosh. you said "hence the basis of its appeal." that takes me back.
i remember in junior high french class we had pen pals in France, and mine sent me a tape of her favorite music and most of it was american oldies.
i just realized --
you misspoke. it should've been
THUS
the basis of its appeal.
yeah, i realized that too
do i still get half credit?
i think i do
Post a Comment
<< Home