18 May 2005

driving

today i went out to the library to look for something- on my way there i thought i saw dr. susano's son walking though town, that was a little weird. and then once i got to the library i parked next to a car that had an alaska plate, which i had also been behind when i picked britt up from school earlier today. Weird, again.
i passed this book shop that i have wanted to go into for some time now, but never do. it's called Pete's Book Shoppe, kind of reminds me of the travel book shoppe from Notting Hill, except for the blue door..and hugh grant...and the whole brittish thing...

i drove barefoot today, it's really great, you should try it. for some reason i feel like it's illegal in Ohio, so don't tell aaron baker it's the most emo thing to do, or he might wind up behind bars.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"just remember the library's doors are always open" --MattArnold

11:56 pm  
Blogger Melissa Jo said...

You drove barefoot!? Actually, I totally do that all the time. If i'm wearing sandals. I take them off and drive barefoot. It's quite an adventure.

12:01 pm  
Blogger eyes on europe said...

i dont drive barefoot because the floors in my car are dirty and the pedals are too. that's gross.

12:47 am  
Blogger aaron said...

haha, I sometimes do this. I miss you Mereidth. Peace out, dawg.

8:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home