13 September 2005

What I miss about Baldwin

I never thought I would say this, but there are a few things I miss about Baldwin...now don't get me wrong, I love my mom, and her cooking (she's up there with St.Rita...pray for us St. Rita.....I mean bake for us!)

This list includes:

Bananas Foster (I don't even like Bananas that much)

The Salad Bar (and Sarah Dignal telling me how beautiful my salads were)

Monte Cristos (dipped in faux maple syrup)

Mashing cake into the bottom of an ice cream cone and topping it off with a bit ice cream with Cjoy (and the wierd looks from others that came along with those actions)

2 Comments:

Blogger eyes on europe said...

what i miss about wildcat: the soft tacos (they were amazingly good), the pretze bites, the ice cream, and the 20 oz bottles of vanilla coke and sprite remix.

2:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the salad bar, too, Meres!

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home