19 September 2005

the anticipation




In less than 24 hours I will be back in the Motherland- Annapolis, Maryland. Birthplace of MeredithMooreEvans. Despite the fact that it's always really exciting to go to a house that your mom tells you is "where she brought you home to from the hospital". (Let's face it she could really be lying) The real charm lies within Annapolis itself. Known as the little city on the big bay, and the sailing capitol of the US, it is also the "Old Line State's" Capitol. It is very picturesque, with streets radiating out from the State House, and a lot of colonial American history. But perhaps the most exciting thing, the thing that is keeping me in great anticipation is that Annapolis is home to the US Naval Academy. Therefore, it is not an uncommon site to see the Navy Cadets hanging out downtown. Something about a man in uniform. Did I mention they have a sweet crew team?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I have a friend at the Naval Academy. I would hook you up with her...but yeah...she's a GIRL.

you lose

6:33 pm  
Blogger .meredith. said...

oh the irony. i have a friend there and HIS name is Mark. I'm meeting him for dinner tomorrow night. He's a good friend from church in Cincinnati.

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring a sailor home for each of us.

11:28 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

I'll pass

12:37 am  
Blogger .meredith. said...

OK, Digs...I'm on it, as of 8:30am!

7:16 am  
Blogger eyes on europe said...

can i get one too?

i have a friend out there -- JD. julia's ex-bfry.

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home