31 July 2006

a lucrative dumpster diving experience


a phone call to the dollar store and following events:

ME: "hi, do you have any empty boxes?"

guy: "no, I just took them out to the dumpster"

ME: "waht were you thinking? there are people with flooded basements, and empty boxes are essential for repacking!"

guy: "well the dumpster was clean, you can come pick them up"

ME: "ok, I just might..."

few minutes later, I find myself dumpster diving...in an alley behind the dollar store, not only did I get some boxes, I also got this hot bangle bracelet! yes, I dumpster dive for my fashion accessories now.

2 Comments:

Blogger eyes on europe said...

okay woman. it's bout time you updated. up-to-the-dated.

here's an inspirational topic, if you need a jumpstart:

me.

3:25 am  
Blogger Melissa Jo said...

I so admire you Meredith! Teach me to dumpster dive please!

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home