03 November 2005

Farewell 153 Oxford Heights.

You've been good to us.

Yesterday we became homeless in a technical sort of way. Closing is after Thanksgiving. I'll post a pic of our new house in Mentor, after everything goes through. I don't want to jinx a good thing!


*MattArnold probably has a better photo of this house.

1 Comments:

Blogger .meredith. said...

It's 6pm. Pitch dark.
It was warm today- given that it is November, so I have my window open. I have heard this steady noise, it sounds like construction, or like a dump truck is picking up debris. Well after a bit of investigation, I realized it's a farmer just tillin' up the land. He's got a light on his (john deere) tractor. Come to think of it, he's probably been at it all day. Somerset, you never cease to amaze me! I heart you!

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home