THANK YOU. I've spent the last ten years of my life trying to figure out what to do about this problem. I've tried so many weird, crazy things. But now, thanks to your kindly blogpost, my life can begin to move on. You are an angel. What's your address? I'm mailing you my first million.
Thankful to be living life in beautiful Burlington Vermont, where contrary to what the rest of the country may think, it’s possible to live closer to the beach than a ski slope!
3 Comments:
THANK YOU. I've spent the last ten years of my life trying to figure out what to do about this problem. I've tried so many weird, crazy things. But now, thanks to your kindly blogpost, my life can begin to move on. You are an angel. What's your address? I'm mailing you my first million.
nerd (Suzin)
that's crazy!
Post a Comment
<< Home