05 April 2005

meredithevans.com

it's been a pretty big day in the life of ME.
1. i not only made my first, but my second blog entry

2. i have a REAL website, thanks to a.pratt!
check it out: http://www.meredithevans.com

i was really hoping for something with a little more flair, like meredithevans.co.uk....
but i'll save that for when i'm really over the pond

2 Comments:

Blogger Textual Harassment said...

Yay for meredithevans.com, but boo for "Coming Soon". It reminds me of http://www.cfoust.com/ which is owned by some OTHER Carl Foust, and has been "Under Construction" for years.

If you need someone to do the web programming for you, I'll give you my reduced rate (I don't know what that is yet, but I'm sure it's very reasonable).

11:48 pm  
Blogger Melissa Jo said...

Meredith, yer awesome. I never would have though, but should have due to your genius, that it was possible that just anyone could have their own website of graphics design everything with a .com at the end...but then you're Meredith, you have the hook-ups.

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home