A Vacay fit for a Soccer Mom
It's true, this past weekend, I went on a mini trip suited much more for a Soccer Mom, than a twenty-something girl.
It began with a trip to the Longaberger Homestead, next was a restored Colonial village, and topping off the weekend was a Sunday afternoon drive through Holmes County, an amish area. ....where streets have no names and hotels advertise on silos. Not to fret, I have photos to prove it. Prove, and maybe inspire.
This is me at the Homestead in front of a really big basket of apples. I didn't say "Longaberger" or "Cheese" for that matter.
This was excellent, there were Red Hat Ladies at the Longaberger place...of course!








2 Comments:
this is just so freaking perfectly you that i'm not even a smidgen surprised. nope.
you're fantastic.
i got your package today! i shlove you (and that's a whole lot sloppier!).
that is pretty sweet, reminds me of claes oldenburg's stuff. thanks for the christmas card, it was a pleasant surprise, it would be great to get together some weekend in january, have a great Christmas!
Baxter
Post a Comment
<< Home