26 May 2006

Dear Sarah

Holy Cow, ever since you made me the "it tastes like coppertone" pelligrino. I have been hankering for another. The saddest thing is that I can't make it at Caribou, because we don't have those amazing flavours, oh yeah or pelligrino.

I tried to get one at a rest area on the turnpike later that evening only to find that starbucks didn't have pelligrino....

Yesterday, on my way back from assisting downtown I stopped at my favorite starbucks near Mentor, (I was secretly hoping this certain boy would be working, alas, he was not). But there were 3 boy baristas....is that just a recipe for sheer disaster, I mean we only have 3 boys that work at Caribou, and the idea of putting them all together would be... an interesting experience!

I grabbed a pelligrino from the cold case.

"Hi I'd like this, and in a venti (i hate saying that word, it would however be ok if I were in Italy) cup with a combination of flavours and some ice"

"sure, what flavors?"

"are you ready? there are alot!"

"hah, yeah"

"ok..."

"is that everything? wow it smells good!"

by now attention from boy barista no. 2 and 3 have been attracted
"what a great idea, I never thought of doing that"

"yeah it's really good, but I cannot take credit for it...one of my friends works at a starbucks in IN and came up with it...I actually work at caribou but i can't make it cause we don't have the right flavors or pelligrino...so I HAVE to come here!"

Sarah, you have vicariously captivated 3 male baristas in northeast ohio.


I was not disappointed by Mr. Dailey's dance. I'm so excited to go to work tonight so I can describe our blends of coffee Mr. Dailey style!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Jo said...

in case you didn't know, Walmart carries your special kind of toothpaste now...at least superwalmart does :)

12:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I captivated three barista men?!

RIGHT ON!!!

So this is why my manager's nickname for me is "Scorpion Woman!"

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home